You can get your prescribed drugs conveniently delivered to you through the mail.
Mail purchase through CVS Caremark can be obtained to the majority of HMSA medication plan members. You’ll save your self cash with mail-order medications because copayments are usually less than once you purchase from retail pharmacies. Always check your medication plan certificate to see when you yourself have mail purchase as an advantage.
You’ve got four approaches to have new prescription filled by mail purchase:
- Call the CVS FastStart solution line at 1-800-875-0867 toll-free. every day a seven days a week day.
- Get on My Account on hmsa.com. Choose approved Tools in the top left regarding the display screen, then choose FastStart®. You’ll be directed into the CVS Caremark web site. Fill in and send into the mail-order service order type.
- Pose a question to your provider to get in touch with your prescription to 1-877-418-4130 toll-free, or fax your prescription to 1-800-378-0323.
- Get on My Account on hmsa.com. Choose Manage Mail Order Prescriptions towards the right associated with the true house display.
To move your medication prescription from a retail pharmacy to mail purchase through CVS Caremark:
- Login to My Account on hmsa.com.
- Choose the approved Tools website link regarding the left that is top of display screen.
- Choose the My Dashboard website website website link. You’ll findmybride.net/asian-brides safe be directed up to a brand new cvs caremark website.
- Select Order Prescriptions near the top of the web web page.
- Find the Transfer A prescription link.
- Choose the differ from Pharmacy Pick-up to CVS Caremark Mail provider link. Continue reading